• クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック
  • クラシック

クラシック

Regular price
売り切れ
¥13,750
Regular price
Sale price
¥13,750
色・サイズを選択
SILVER / FREE
在庫なし
 チャットで質問する
カートに入れる
 チャットで質問する
色・サイズを選択
SILVER / FREE
在庫なし
  • アイテム詳細

A classic silver ring with a strong presence. This item uses 925 silver. [Silver 925] Silver 925 refers to the material commonly used in accessories called "silver". The number 925 is the silver content (purity), which means that it contains 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is an alloy of copper and silver mixed with metals such as copper.

[Estimated shipping] Scheduled to be delivered in about 1 week from order

[Material] SILVER 925

[size] FREE

[Dimensions] 9 to 13 *Adjustable.

[Country of origin] South Korea

[Handling Precautions]

・The product photo is a sample, so the specifications, processing, size, etc. may differ slightly from the actual product. Please note.
・Although we have processed the product photos to be as close to the actual color as possible, the color of the actual product may differ depending on your monitor settings, room lighting, etc.

[About shipping]

・Please note that if you order other products at the same time, they will be shipped together with the product with the slowest shipping schedule.
If you would like to order products with different "Estimated Shipping", we recommend that you place separate orders.

もっと見る
Share

最近チェックした商品